1. Ordinary cotton fabric
Casual T-shirts are mostly made of ordinary pure cotton fabrics. T-shirts made of this fabric are comfortable to wear, but slightly less wrinkle resistance. It is easy to wrinkle and deform after entering the water.
2. The mercerized cotton fabric is made of ordinary cotton fabric. The T-shirt of this fabric is comfortable to wear
The mercerized cotton fabric is made of cotton as raw material, which is made into high-woven yarn by worsted spinning, and then subjected to special processing procedures such as singeing and mercerizing to make high-quality mercerized yarn that is bright, soft and wrinkle-resistant. The high-quality knitted fabric made of this raw material not only completely retains the excellent natural characteristics of raw cotton, but also has a silky luster. The fabric feels soft, absorbs moisture and breathes, and has good elasticity and drape. In addition, it is rich in colors and comfortable to wear. And casual, fully reflects the temperament and taste of the wearer.
3. Cotton double mercerized fabric
Pure cotton double mercerized fabric is a “double burnt double silk” pure cotton product. It uses singeed and mercerized silk yarn as raw material, and uses CAD computer-aided design system and CAM computer-aided production system to quickly weave designs After singeing and mercerizing the grey fabric again, the high-end knitted fabric is produced after a series of processing. The surface texture is clear, the pattern is novel, the luster is bright, and the hand feels smooth, which is better than mercerized cotton First, but because of two mercerizing finishing, the price is slightly more expensive.
4. Ultra-high count yarn pure cotton fabric, which is rarely companyies used them, because its price is very expensive. The price of 120-thread cotton T-shirt fabric is as high as 210 yuan per kilogram, while the price of 200-thread cotton T-shirt fabric It is even higher, reaching more than 3,000 a kilogram, and the 250-thread cotton T-shirt fabric requires 1,800 pounds.
5. Commonly used fabrics used in the production of T-shirts and Polo Shirts include: pure cotton jersey, polyester-cotton single and double-sided, pure cotton, polyester-cotton hexagonal, four-corner mesh, herringbone pattern, composite ribbing, and striped mesh.
6. The features of polyester-cotton fabrics: soft and thick to the touch, not easy to deform when washing, but the wearing comfort is slightly worse than pure cotton. The common polyester-cotton is 80% cotton and 20% polyester or 65% cotton and 35% polyester.
7. The features of 100% cotton fabric: good hand feel, comfortable to wear and environmentally friendly. The weight is generally between 160 grams and 300 grams. Too thin will be very transparent, too thick will be stuffy, generally choose between 180-260 grams, the number of counts Generally 21 and 32, it refers to the average number of cotton fiber length, the higher will be softer. And the veil is divided into normal yarn, semi-finished yarn and fine yarn. The surface of the normal yarn fabric will be rougher, especially darker. The fabric will have white yarn points. The surface of the fine yarn fabric is relatively neat and soft to the touch.